Are you the best at what you do?
Would you like 3 - 4 days off every week with full time pay?
Can you maximize opportunity and maintain customers?
Who We Are
Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional, and personal home service experiences.
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, and backup power solutions to a large coverage area that extends from Lake Ontario to Jamestown.
Why We Need You
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line Dispatcher who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job to maximize our opportunities.
Key Sub Tasks
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Record and report the service calls.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Zenner & Ritter by visiting zennerandritter.com
Equal Opportunity Employer