HVAC Installer (Experience Required)
$35,000 - $60,000 / year
Immediate need for an experienced HVAC Installer
Are you the best at what you do?
Do you rarely have call backs?
Want the opportunity to earn more?
Who We Are
Our mission is to deliver prompt, professional, and personal home service experiences.
Zenner & Ritter is Western New York's largest residential home services provider. We are a third generation, family-owned company delivering heating, cooling, plumbing, and backup power solutions to a large coverage area that extends from Lake Ontario to Jamestown.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line HVAC installer who genuinely cares about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will accurately and efficiently install top of the line heating and air equipment in our customers homes.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete calls using the iPad (paperwork if needed).
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Maintaining proper certifications for handling refrigerants
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
Desired Skills and Experience
This position requires at least 2 years verifiable experience as an HVAC Installer
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses
- Company supplied truck
- Medical Insurance
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- 401k Plan with a company match
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job -- then this may be the job for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Zenner & Ritter by visiting Zennerandritter.com
We do require an assessment of all potential applicants - please be sure you allow yourself time to complete the assessment before you begin, it should take 30 minutes to complete.
Equal Opportunity Employer